About Our Doggy Daycare
The Barracks doggy day care has a central location within Carnoustie, providing full and half day care for your dogs.
We are a fully licenced and insured establishment with a dedicated, qualified team of k9 professionals that will provide the highest possible standard of care. On site parking is available.
A typical day at The barracks
- 7. 30am to 8am – drop off at the Barracks including time to arrange groups and settle everyone in.
- 8am – 8.30am pick up locally
- 8.30 – 10.30 social time, enrichment,
- 1-2-1 time with the team, inside and outside play.
- 10.30am – 11.30am – time to chill out or snooze in the bunk House to relax and process.
- 11.30 – 12.30pm social time inside and out, time to allow everyone to have an outside break and prepare our half day dogs to go home.
- 12.30 – 1.30pm – full day dogs are chilling in the bunk house in preparation for an afternoon of play
- Half day dogs will leave and arrive during this time, our staff will ensure a smooth transition in the afternoon for all dogs during this period.
- 12.30pm – 1pm pick up for morning session.
- 1pm – 1.30pm – drop off for afternoon session.
- 1.30pm – 3.30pm – social time inside and out, enrichment and 1-2-1 time with our team.
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm – time to chill out or snooze in the bunk house to relax and process.
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm – social time inside and out, time to allow everyone to have an outside break and prepare to go home.
- 5.30pm – 6pm – pick up from the Barracks for all dogs.
- 5pm – 5.30pm – drop off for those using the service.
Timings and sessions may be subject to change depending on the dogs in our care.
Other Services at the Barracks
We offer many different services for dog owners in the Carnoustie area. Click on the Button below for more information.